Clary Sage & Lavender Bath Salts
Disclaimer - This item shouldn't be used before 37 weeks in pregnancy. If you are pregnant, please seek medical advice before using. Clary Sage can stimulate uterine activity which may start labour, depending on your specific medical situation this product may not be right for you please seek medical advice.
Ingredients- Epsom Salts, Himalayan Salts, Clary Sage & Lavender Oil. 200mls.
Directions - Add 3 scoops in a warm bath or foot spa.
Clary Sage is believed to in some cases to:
- Reduce the pain of menstrual pains
- Aid in sleep allowing you to be more relaxed
- Have a stimulating effect on the uterus – which is why it is an absolute no-go before 37 weeks and is preferred to use with medical approval
- Boost oxytocin which causes contractions
- Reduce anxiety and aid relaxation
Epsom salt baths are popular in pregnancy to relieve muscle pain and reduce the size of heamorroids.
It is not recommended to use after your water has broken, if you'd like to do so in order to move along the progression of labour you can add this to a footspa instead.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children, if pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.