The Elle TENS machines are designed specifically for labour and birth in mind and have many features to assist with the process.
Each machine is different, giving you many to choose from allowing you to choose the right product for your specific budget and needs.
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲:
• A boost button for your contractions – a must-have for any TENS machine you are considering for your birth
• Opti-Max technology to give you an extra reserve of power for the later stages
• Easy-to-use functions
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲:
• Screen light for easy viewing
• Contraction timer
• Standard pain function for afterbirth pains and beyond
• Pelvic floor attachment for use after 12 weeks postpartum
There are a few obstetric TENS machines on the market, but Elle TENS are by far the most popular and the most recommended by medical professionals.
𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦:
𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘚 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵?